I would love to introduce the absolutely gorgeous girls of the 2015 Twelfth Element Senior Model Team! I have to say, photographing double the amount of girls that I did last year was challenging! First, we had to reschedule the shoot, because our Texas weather has been SO crazy this year! This changed up our team a bit, due to schedule conflicts. Secondly, I am NOT the kind of person who is great with multitasking. I am much better at giving everyone one-on-one attention, because you are talking to the girl who has had the same three best friends for twenty years. Connections have to happen when you are dealing with people to give and receive true meaning, know who they are and what they are really about.
Regardless of my own inability to multitask, every single girl involved in this shoot gave a hundred and ten percent and etched their initials on my heart. I appreciate them to no end and I hope to deliver a hundred and twenty percent back to them. Every Twelfth Element girl is modeling a look put together by Evolve Boutique. The beautiful and fresh-faced makeup is by Cynthia Rodriguez and Jackie Cuellar. If you know a 2015 Models for Sandra Bludau Photography, whether personally or via social media, be sure to take advantage of a very exclusive and limited offer that only they hold. This is the perfect segue to the Ten Reasons Why You Want To Book Your Senior Session This Summer of 2014.
Ten Reasons to Book Your Senior Session this Summer
10. Bragging Rights. Say you did it first! We all know that there is a trend train with the growing popularity of Pinterest. Social media, shows us that this is true with all of the current trends seen in senior photography. It’s going to be done anyway. So, why not do it first?!
9. Get Time On Your Side. Since when was 24 hours not enough hours in a day? Like with most things in life, why wait to do it?! By scheduling your shoot in the Summer, you will have more time to plan, shop and have more creative time to put into the shoot that you envision.
8. Say NO to Bad Weather. Everyone loves Fall and Spring, but that is when seasons really change and so does the weather! Yes, you can have some amazing days, but also some unpredictable days causing the need to reschedule. You have two consistent months when it comes to temperature. The first is Summer, when it may be Africa hot, but hey, atleast you know it’s going to be Africa hot everyday. The second is Winter, when we can’t escape the winter vortex. Can you say, Wintry Princess?!
7. Make the Most of Summer. You practically wait all year for Summer to roll around. Why not make the most of it with an epic shoot that is all about you?!
6. You Will Most Likely Be Tanned. Unless, you like being vampire white, then that’s cool too.
5. Beach and Water Sessions. Use this time to create an amazing session on the water, on a boat, at the beach, or on the lake. The possibilities are endless! If the beach is your element, why wait?! The next time that it’s Summer, you will be a 2015 graduate!
4. Yearbook/Sorority Rush Photos. By scheduling your senior shoot in the summer, you will also be prepared to have your yearbook photo and sorority rush photos in time. Both come complimentary with all Twelfth Element Sessions.
3. Beat the Crowd. Fall and Spring are the peak season for Senior Photos. Expect limited availability and longer waiting lines. Ever tried to ride a roller coaster at a theme park during a summer weekend? It’s like that.
Keep going! The top two reasons are below!
2. Incentives. Early bird get’s the worm! There are incentives for booking your shoot early. You can book early, July 1st through August 31st and earn a $250 savings on top of your total package if you book through a 2015 senior model. Now, that’s like riding a roller coaster 10 times with no line, minus the throwing up part.
1. The shoe fits. If you book early, it’s because you are a true Twelfth Element Girl. You want your shoot to be different and so, YOU. You know that it takes time to really dig deep to discover who you are and where you want to go in life. There is something telling you that this is the place to show the world on camera.
If this is you, lets chat! You can leave a comment below or simply hit the contact button! Here’s to the 2015 Senior Model Team, a summer of possibilities, and new journeys.